Future releases from NG Dev Team

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I was hanging around on neo-geo.com, checking out the latest impressions on the neogeo MVS version of gunlord. As it turns out, NG Dev Team are registered users at that site's forum, and had this to say about future projects. I imagine these are likely to be neogeo based projects like their latest three releases: Last Hope, Fast Striker, Gunlord.

We currently have these expensive projects on our kickstarter candidate list:

A run'n'gun, an action adventure like Castlevania and a beat'em'up

Currently we are already busy with two games though.
The decision needs to me made after the "Ikari" project is nearly finished.
We will make all those games anyway, it's just a question of order

And later they added:

The "Ikari" will be our first 2 player game.
I consider those games, buddy games. They are best played with 2 or more people. Same goes for the run'n'gun or beat'em'up

>How far along are you guys with the "Ikari" project?

It won't be finished before 2013. However there will be another game in 2012

Ikari is probably in reference to "Ikari Warriors" - an old popular game by SNK, creators of the neogeo platform.

Judging from NG Dev Team's interest in porting their projects to the DC so long as there is adequate demand - it could be that some of these future neogeo titles of theirs also wind up on the good old DC over the next couple years. :D

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom