Games, Apps and programs that use the Dreamcast mouse/KB

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Ok, so I just got my brand new offical DC mouse and new Seganet keyboard in the mail finaly, but still waiting on my SDLoader to get here from China.

I am just curious what all uses the DC Mouse and Keyboard. I know all the classic PC FPS games do, and most modern ones for it like Half-Life, Quake 3 Arena and Unreal Tournament work too.

I know the old gaming PC emulators like DCastaway and others use it.

Dreamshell most definately does as well as LinuxDC and NetBSD for Dreamcast.

So, basicaly what I am looking for are 3 categories.

1. FPS games
2. Classic gaming PC emulators like for the Atari ST computer ect.
3. Actual operating systems for the Dreamcast.

Any help is appreciated.

P.S. I haven't gotten my Dreamcast hooked up to the net, so I left out the Browser disc's as they are of zero use to me at the moment.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…