Games that can be played WITHOUT PSN?

Cloud

So have been searching for games that me and my friend could play together through infrastructure and almost ALL of them require logging into PSN!

Now, normally that wouldn't be an issue but it doesn't help that we both ave 5.50 Prome 4 and trying to signup for PSN produces an error : (80551021) its not found i the error code post and I think it's to do with the whole PSN shutdown thing. BUT this code showed up like 2-3 days ago when the PSN was still up.

I DID use PSNLover and the first code went away but the new one (80551021) came up.

All want to do is play resistance retribution with my friend! Or any other infrastructure game!

Lastly, does anyone know of any games that do NOT require PSN?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom