Goddamn SONY Firmware Updates!!! Anyway around them?

Cloud

Great, so I purchase 4000 Yen worth of PSN cards in order to buy Dreamy Theater 2, I downloaded and installed the game on my PS3, downloaded the PSP app to make it work and guess what, PSP firmware required, f$%^#!!!

This will totally kill my custom firmware that allowed me to play my games that I dumped in ISO format.

Having to carry around a PD1 and PD2 in my PSP pouch is not that bad (they have timing issues in ISO) but I don't see why I should have to carry my entire library, it really blows chunk! UMDs are big, bulky and fragile, I hate them and I only own them because as a collector, I go for physical over digital.

Anyway, does anyone got a way around all of this like a firmware update bypass or something. I'm using 6.20 PRO-B4 and the app requires 6.39.

Thanks

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…