GoW Special Edition Bundle

Cloud

http://www.amazon.com/PSP-God-War-E..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1242175102&sr=1-2

I've heard this version has a ta-088v2 and that people have had problems with stability in games, and its also hackable?

I first had a psp phat when it came out but got stolen =[

I bought a psp 3000 and upgraded it to v5.50 so I could access the psn store, AND then a damn exploit came out for v5.0 so I sent it back to amazon for a refund. Also, doesn't a 2000 naturally have a 333mhz processor?

I'm tired of the sh!tty emulators for the ds =[

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom