Hacked PSP 2001 I think???

Cloud

Hello all, i am new to the forum. I have been trying to hack my psp for a few years now, only reason its been years is because its been sitting on my shelf.

Anyway, today i was determined to figure out how to hack this 2001 jax and dexter slim. Which seemed to be the most complicated to determine if it is actually hackable. However I just jumped off the deep end to see if it works, I think it did, I didnt brick it. So here is what I did:

1. I beleive i installed 6.39 TN-A (HEN)? I now have an option in my settings for TN settings.

Does that mean i put a new firmware on it?

2. Since i have V6.39 I figured id use this - release_639me Update

Now my sys info is as follows

sys software - Version 6.39 TN-A
Nick pony slaystation
MAC 00.00.00.00.00.00

So my next question is, did i do everything necessary? Is there anything im missing?

Say i did complete everything, what can i do now lol?

Thanks in advance from a newb

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…