Have you ever purposefully horded stuff away?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Not really off topic since I was thinking of doing this with some DC/sega stuff.

I realized that I have a tendency to "rotate" back to some of my older hobbies that I've forgotten about or lost interest in, simply by relocating some stuff related to those hobbies.

For example, I used to play mtg a lot around a decade ago, but haven't really put much in to the game until just recently when I re-found my decks & collection.

Its fun again, although I'm unsure for how long it will hold my appetite.

When the Sega Saturn came out, I actually had all of my genesis/32x/cd stuff stored away in a foot locker that I had completely forgotten about until I moved from home to school, and found it when taking things with me. It completely revitalized my love for that system simply because I had forgotten about it for so long.

I'm thinking about doing this on purpose now. I don't like the idea of ditching 100% of my sega stuff and games, but I have many backup systems, and an impressive library, as well as specific games that I play often...

What I was thinking was storing 98% of my collection, and leaving basically a skeleton crew of games out for each system, for example just PSO for DC, just battle garegga for Saturn, and maybe a cartridge or two for just the basic genesis unit (no upgrades).

That way, after a decade, I will have had my fill with the current generation systems, and then be able to fall back in love with my Sega awesomeness again..

Input?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…