Help me hack my PSP and I'll compensate you for your trouble

Cloud

Hi there,

I've just bought a PSP today seeing how cheap they are today. Now before we get started, I'll state that I'm no game pirate, I collect games:

http://www.rfgeneration.com/cgi-bin/collection.pl?name=the_importer&folder=Collection

That being said, loading time, fragile media and Un-dubbed patches are all good reasons for me to have ISOs on a memory stick instead of using UMDs that I have/will be buying.

I've read quite a bit on PSP hacking and I keep finding different answers. I have a Silver model 3000 with OS version 4.21. If this can be hacked to use ISOs or CSOs let me know if if it's possible, I'll pay you for your assistance in hacking my system, $30 US in your Paypal account for an hour of your time (if it works of course).

Thank you for your time

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom