help on fixing PSP 2000 analog nub

Cloud

hi guys, when i bought my psp (2000 model) it came with a defect, it was so tiny and so irrelevant that i didn't care about it so i never send it back for repair... years later (now) the problem seems to have gotten worse and i want to fix it

its the nub, if i leave it alone for a couple of hours and decide to play the nub sometimes acts likes someone is pushing down on it, then you roll the analog a lit bit it and the problems goes away... this was the problem and it never annoyed me while i was playing...

today it started happening while playing and "heating it up" doesn't fix it like it used to, i watched a couple of videos teaching how to fix the drifting nub problem, so i did it, opened up my psp and cleaned what was there to be clean, mounted all back in and the problems persists

my guess is that the real problem is on the nub itself, and i'm afraid to open it up and mess everything up, do you guys have any idea where what the problem might be and how to fix it?

and where can i find a replacement nub? i'm from portugal and i have no idea where to get it :(

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom