HELP: Using PS3 controller for PSP games

Cloud

Hey guys.

Wondering if someone could point me in the right direction, or link me to the solution; the PSP slim 2000 i have (and unmodded PSP Go) are horrid to handle for a long period playing a game, particularly strategy games like MGS:PW - the directional buttons and joystick, which are on the SAME side of the slim make it impossible to handle effectively and play the game accurately.

So i ask the question, for a hacked PSP Slim 2000, is it possible to use DS3/Sixaxis controllers to replace the actual PSP controls for IN GAME play? If not, i know there's at least a work around; i have seen people plug the PSP into the PC, then the PS3 controller in to the PS3 as well (or so i believe) to get this working...Can someone help me?

The idea scenario is PSP output to a TV, which i have the cables for - and a PS3 controller used for palying the PSP game on the big screen. Any help and relatable comments are appreciated. Thankyou for looking.

RoOSTA

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…