Help with PSP 3001

Cloud

Hello,

I am a total blonde/n00b/whatever when it comes to this; I apologize in advance. :/ I have a copy of an .ISO game I want to play on my PSP 3001. I've been looking through all the downloads and going through search boxes on the forum, but still can't find what I need.

I made a folder in my "MP_ROOT" called "ISO," and placed the .ISO file there, but that doesn't seem to be working, as I can't find the game anywhere on my PSP. I know it's there, though, because the memory card is almost full.

What all do I need to download and do? :/

Thanks much for any help!!!!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom