Hi - back in DC land!

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hi all!

I'm new here :oops:

I've had three DC consoles in my life so far. The first I got years ago which was a basic PAL machine that I used to play just about all sorts of games. Sold it on when I supposedly "grew up". :roll:

Next time round was about two or three years ago when I got heavily into (retro) consoles and shmups. I got another dirt cheap PAL machine off ebay and kitted it out with a VGA box and DC-X disc to play imported shoot-em-ups on. I sold that one as it wasn't getting as much use as I hoped and I needed some cash...

Now onto console #3, just bought last week. A pre-modded region-free console with built-in VGA mod. I actually bought it because I'd ordered Sturmwind, and had no console to play it on! :shock:

The console is pretty cool and works very nicely. The builder also included a colour-strobing LED on the case lid just for effect. Looking forward to getting Sturmwind in the next few days, and then onto the other big hitter shmup titles: Border Down (ond day...), Last Hope, Fast Striker, Radirgy, Zero Gunner 2 and hopefully some others.

Haven't been here before, but it looks a great forum for information and chat etc. 8-)

Ant

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom