How, recovery mode in 5.03 MHU

Cloud

Hello,

I recently got CFW on my PSP. This is ChickHEN with the 3.6 Enabler (system info says 5.03 MHU) This is not a permanent hack and so if the PSP is completely turned of it switches back to OFW. I want to go to recovery mode to enable cxmb (because I want a custom theme on my psp :) The point is, I can not get into recovery mode, I read that I have to shut it off and boot it while holding R, but when I completely shut off the PSP, the CFW is disabled, and it seems that you can only get in the recovery mode with CFW enabled. So my question is, how do I get in recovery mode with my ChichHEN? I already tried pressing Select, but in that little menu is no option to recovery mode :( I have tried looking for an answer but it seems that the people have slightly different firmware, and I don't want to mess things up too bad :D

Thanks for reading, and perhaps answering!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…