How To Get A Free PSP Battery!

Cloud

This will work if you just got your psp and have everything from the purchase. Call up sony and say it was missing from the package they will send you a fax number you then send the proof of purchase (receipt ect.) and a copy of the back of the box along with a fax cover letter explaining what the issue is. Then voila wait a few business days and you have a fresh battery in the mail. It comes in retail packaging to!!!! The reason I did this was when i was a PSP hack noob i was trying to do the whole pandora deal and was afraid id pooch my battery so i ordered the backup. Good luck!!!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom