How to solve error 80020148 on cfw 5-00 m33-6?

Cloud

I have downgraded my psp from 5-50 gen d2 to 5-00 m33-6.Then i copied a few games into my memory stick.When i select a game,i get the error code 80020148.

Then i saw some of the solutions already posted in this forum which are as below:
-Unsupported PRX type | This error also seems to appear when you are running an iso with a fake mem.
-Upgrade to a newer custom firmware, or u are using official firmware and u need to downgrade then install CF.
-If not, it is probably a config error/bug and 99% of the time it will be fixed if u "delete flash1 and reset settings" in Recovery>Advanced.
-Often occurs when upgrading from a older OE/SE to M33.
-can also be bad/corrupt iso
-can be from not having 1.5 addon installed when running some homebrew(fat only)
-can be fake memcard.
-also occurs with older SE/OE firmware if u have umd mode set to M33 driver(fixed by changing to sonynp9660 or put in a umd)
-also can be fixed by upgrading to 3.52M33 from older CF
So,i formatted"flash1 and reset settings" in Recovery>Advanced

Then,i get the error 80020321
-I changed iso loader(in recovery or vsh menu) to SONY NP9660 as mentioned in the link
http://forums.dashhacks.com/f127/psp-error-codes-what-they-mean-t229694/
Then,i get the error 80020148 again!
Please help.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…