How to use Nethost feature on ppa advanced?

Cloud

hi guys, so i´ve been trying to figure out how to use the Nethost feature on ppa player advanced,(Pimp player advanced) so far i´ve downloaded Nethostfs for windows, and configured some stuff on the player, such as the ip address, but i don´t know what should i put on the net adhoc address, by default it says 192.168.0.1, and when i launch
nethostfs.exe from the pc so i can start streaming stuff from my pc to the psp, on the nethostfs command screen it says "adding multi-session for "and here appears an ip address" and the player freezes and nothing happens, any ideas how to really get this feature to work???

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom