I am clueless

Cloud

I have no idea what happened really. for the most part everything's fine, but not for what I want to use my psp for.

I use to use 5.50 Gen-D3 to play games but i recently decided I just didn't care much for the games anymore, and I tried to put Bookr on my psp. At first i just got the "This game could not be started (800... w/e)" error message. Then i started just getting a shut down. After several attempts to make it run (and an equal number of failures) I figured I'd try some other homebrew applications instead, but of course nothing ran.
Some of them show up as a flashing shadow, others show up with broken versions of other icons.
So I then decided I'd try to downgrade to a lower CFW, but thanks to an angry ex-girlfriend, I didn't have hellcat's installer to pandorize my battery. So I tried using that... and it had the same icon as the other stuff that wouldn't run. I some how managed to upgrade to 5.5 prome-2 and have made no progress since.

I've tried running the 5.50 Gen-D3 installer, among other things, but when they fail, they go to the white psp screen, hold for about 10 seconds, turns to a black screen for about 20 seconds then shuts down completely.

Anyone know what could be wrong?

(also it seems one mem stick doesn't work as well as the other. they both real and have worked just fine in the past, but the icon for the Hellcats pandora installer actually shows up on the better one. but the freeze and shut down thing [which happens with bookr too] still happens)

I've never had a problem before, so I'm totally clueless at this point, so if anyone could help me out that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance x.X

Edit - Its a 1001 for what that's worth

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…