I painted a PAL dc disc case today

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Pictures taken with my webcam, hence the low quality and mirrored aspect

iK1VCbt-1.jpg

q8Fz0XO-1.jpg

spNdLT3-1.jpg

Rn85YUu-1.jpg

I've been toying with the idea of spraypainting one of my DC's cases silver. I haven't spraypainted on plastic before and wanted to test my paint on something else plastic before going ahead on a DC case. So I used a busted up PAL case I had where all the teeth were broken off.

In all, it turned out pretty well. Not sure if I'm going to go ahead and do the DC case though, but this was a neat experiment. Thought I'd share the result just because ;)

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom