I'd like to make a confession...

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I...use RF for Dreamcast hookups.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking: "Only retards use coaxial!" Correction: only people that choose coaxial over other options available to them are retarded.

There isn't a lot of Dreamcast stuff where I'm around.

I got NBA 2K1. Okay.

I got a new VMU. Okay.

I got a Performance third-party Tremor Pak. Okay.

And those weren't even around here. They were in other cities in NS.

Yeah, you get what I'm saying. Well, what about online? Well, I don't shop online. I want to physically see the product that I will be buying before I buy it. I don't want to get scammed! Nobody does.

"Except for retards."

Stop it. Anyways, in conclusion, coaxial is the best I'll have for now. Which sucks.

Hey, let's look on the bright side. At least RF isn't as bad as...

...um.........

...lemme think for a second...

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom