I'm just another n00b who decided to buy a DC...

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
...thinking I could burn some sweet games like Power Stone or MvC on my mediocre laptop. In the last three days, I've scoured forums/tutorials, got a mess of adware and still both IMGBurn/DJ refuse to read any CD-R I put in the drive. I bought an htk-3020. It READS other audio cds, but my poor attempts at burns it does not. I have Windows 10, which I realize might be an issue and my burner may be very generic (also could be an issue), but has anyone in the 6 months even posted about this? People have asked these questions before, but I only see posts from years back and no recent ones. Is it still possible and is there a program I can actually use on Windows 10? Currently, with verbatim/memorex cd-r, both DJ and IMGBurn will not read a disc when I put it in.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…