Is everyone on ebay on drugs?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
OK, so I was following some auctions, as I tend to do.

I usually end up not bidding because some people are not aware of the many buy it now options available and they bid way too high. (higher than the buy it now listings)

But today I saw a real miracle (for the seller). A copy of Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter for the Saturn. A fairly sought-after game. It's not the most expensive "retro" game on the market but it ain't cheap, either.

Guess how much it went for? 47 US dollars, plus 7 shipping. That's 54 dollars.

There is a buy it now listing of the same friggin game for 36 dollars shipped. What is WRONG with these people? Who is bidding that much money on something they can get more cheaply and conveniently?

It's really annoying for us auction scavengers. I've gotten so much great stuff on ebay for peanuts. In fact just yesterday I won a brand new copy of SFIV for X-Box 360, 5 dollars including shipping. (seller has no feedback yet so we'll see if he honors this auction or just forgets it and starts another account... but still, 5 dollars). I can't stand these bidders who apparently just woke up from amnesia and don't know the going rates for the thing they so badly want.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…