ISO Tool says I'm not on 5.00/5.03/5.50 even though I'm on 5.00 m33-6

Cloud

Title says it all pretty much. I'm trying to use ISO Tool to install Prometheus (Prometheus installer wasn't working; basically telling me the same thing ISO Tool is now), but when I select CFW Change, I get the message "Not on 5.00/5.03/5.50" and then it goes back to the previous menu. Any help?

I was following this guide the other day, which tells you to change the version.txt. I replaced it as it said, but at someone's suggestion changed it back to my original one (exact backup copy, no manual editing) before ever hard turning off my PSP. I also never enabled version.txt. Just mentioning that since it seems like it may be related, but I don't know what could be different now from before considering I reverted the only thing I altered without ever turning off the PSP. I've been trying to install Prometheus on and off for like 3 days now, so any help that can finally get me on my way would be very much appreciated.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…