ISOs & PSX games not showing

Cloud

So I just bought a new legit 16gb Sandisk ProHG Duo Memstick and filled it up with games and still got around 800mb free. The thing is they don't show up at all in the XMB. I also made it an MMS by the way.

I tried some things like reformatting the memstick & filling it up all the way but they still won't show. I freed some space to around 9gb free and it somehow did the trick and they all showed up.

Is there any remedy to this problem? I've got no problems with my 8gb memstick even if it has a few mb of free space left. I should've not bought this 16gb if I can't fill it up past the 8gb mark.

Firmware's 5.00m33-6, no plugins enabled, the MS is also a MMS & the battery's of course a softmodded Pandora Battery. I don't think the MMS & Pandora Battery's at fault because they work fine with my previous 8gb memstick.

Anyone can help me on this? Thanks!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom