Issues With Programs and Updating

Cloud

Well I've got a problem....

I have a PSP2000 (not quite sure what version) and I've had no problems loading CFW and apps on it up till around yesterday. I was on 5.00 M33-6 with Prometheus-4 and was trying to play MH Portable 3. I had done so months ago with the same settings (with a few issues in the beginning but I got it to run). After playing a few other games I decided I wanted to pick it back up, but I encountered the same issues I had the first time for some reason, which lead me to the update to 5.50 GEN-D3 (a mistake a think). Well, ever since then I haven't really been able to do much of anything, let alone play MH3. None of the homebrew loads(either getting a game could not be read or a black screen and loss of power) and I can't even run any updates OR recovery.

My next step was to Pandora it (ended up back at 3.71 M33-2). Still, same issues with homebrew. I'm at a loss here.

I would also like to add that I've noticed quite a few of the programs I try to load appear to be corrupted to some degree in the XMB. The preview image will look like static, and empty gray box, or just a series of white and black lines (which may also reflect the background preview image as well). My FIRST encounter with this was WITH MHP3 which when idled over would not load the preview image correctly (showing part of the preview movie then static) and would cause the PSP to freeze and shut off if idled over too long (about 2 seconds).
Here are some examples of the "static" or "flawed" preview images
IMG00013-1.jpg

IMG00012-1.jpg

IMG00001-1.jpg

Btw, running any program that looks like this, or otherwise, will result in Error 80020148 or will cause the PSP to shutdown, including any tools or apps that might help the problem. I've flashed Flash1, Pandora'd at least 4 times now, updated to 6.39 OFW, reformatted my Memory Sticks (I have two and both are legit) and I STILL don't know what the heck the problem is.

Is there ANYTHING I can do to remedy this problem?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom