Just bought a psp w/5.00 m33-6 and need assistance?

Cloud

So I just made a post a couple of days ago about how I was getting my girlfriend a psp and I WAS going to get her one with 6.35 installed and I simply was going to install 6.35 pro b3 on it...

Well, things have a habit of changing and I ended up obtaining a psp with 5.00 m33-6 for a cheaper price...

I know my way around 6.35 pro b3 because of my experience with it, and the fact that I hacked one for my friend...

All that being said, I have no experience and no knowledge of how the m33 works..

Essentially I was told I would need to convert my memory card to a magic memory card? I am not quite certain what that entails, and can it be done to any memory card? If i need this 'magic memory stick' on another device or for upgrading this psp to pro b3, could I use that same card? can the 'magic' process be reversed so to speak?

I have read that 5.50 m33 is potentially better? is that true? is it worth the effort? I do not own a pandora battery, as I bought it this way..

Will newer games work on the 5.00 m33? or would I need to upgrade to pro b3? I have read something about plugins online, but I am not certain where to obtain those or what exactly they would do for me..

And finally, is it worth sticking with 5.00 m33? I was told that its cool because it is permanent, but do the benefits out-weigh its cons? or would 635 pro b3 be a better bet? and if I were to update to pro b3, would I need a pandora battery?

I am sorry for all of these questions.. and their newbacious connotations, I simply have no idea what I am getting into.. I have done some research regarding these topics, but non conclusive as to what is better per say, pro b3 or 5.00 and whether or not it is worth the update.

I thank you all for your patience and all of your help!

:)

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…