Left shoulder button not working

Cloud

First of all, I'm using a PSP2000 with 5.03 Prometheus through Kxploit. This issue started soon after I started using the Kxploit instead of the MHUSpeed3

It's been a few days since my L button stopped working. At first I thought it might be a hardware problem, but when I opened up my PSP, I found nothing wrong, everything looked perfect, which makes me think that it is possible that something might have corrupted my firmware.

I don't know if something like this is possible, corrupted firmware stopping buttons from working, but right now I don't see any other possibilities.

First I thought of updating my firmware to 6.20-TN, but I'm afraid of bricking my PSP, then I thought of "reinstalling" the 5.03 OFW, but couldn't find anything on this subject.

For now I want to focus on simple solutions that I can reverse easily, unless someone has a better idea.

I guess that if software solutions don't work, I'll try replacing the keystroke conductors.

EDIT: It's worth noting that MHUSpeed stopped working after I started using the Kxploit. I have tried using it with a fully charged battery and a full reset on my PSP with no luck. I always got it working on my first try, but now it won't work at all.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom