Left shoulder button not working

Cloud

First of all, I'm using a PSP2000 with 5.03 Prometheus through Kxploit. This issue started soon after I started using the Kxploit instead of the MHUSpeed3

It's been a few days since my L button stopped working. At first I thought it might be a hardware problem, but when I opened up my PSP, I found nothing wrong, everything looked perfect, which makes me think that it is possible that something might have corrupted my firmware.

I don't know if something like this is possible, corrupted firmware stopping buttons from working, but right now I don't see any other possibilities.

First I thought of updating my firmware to 6.20-TN, but I'm afraid of bricking my PSP, then I thought of "reinstalling" the 5.03 OFW, but couldn't find anything on this subject.

For now I want to focus on simple solutions that I can reverse easily, unless someone has a better idea.

I guess that if software solutions don't work, I'll try replacing the keystroke conductors.

EDIT: It's worth noting that MHUSpeed stopped working after I started using the Kxploit. I have tried using it with a fully charged battery and a full reset on my PSP with no luck. I always got it working on my first try, but now it won't work at all.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…