Let's Play Final Fantasy IV PC - HCBailly

Chats & Cheats for pc games. This includes games on PC, Linux & Mac.

final kaoss

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

WARNING: This trailer contains extreme SPOILERS, though they probably wouldn't make sense to anyone who hasn't played the game before.

The audio to this trailer was taken from the World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade cinematic trailer.

For this LP, I will be banning the usage of the Slow status. I am also banning the use of completely debilitating statuses against bosses, such as Silence or Paralysis. This way, I can demonstrate the intended difficulty of the game, as much as possible given my experience and planning. Speaking of which, I will of course be playing the game on Hard Mode, which I believe to be identical to the difficulty of the DS version, on which this is based.

As of this video, I plan to farm the Rainbow Pudding for the Namingway sidequest, as soon as it is required. However, it is quite possible that my patience may be limited by that time, so I'll see how I feel about it. It only took me a couple hours, so it should be fine. Also, I plan to demonstrate both optional superbosses in the New Game +.

I'm almost done with my test runs. Provided my health continues to improve, I should be able to start the LP by the end of the month or early April. Thank you for your patience and support.

Final Fantasy IV for PC is sold on steam and has the following features:

Single-player

Steam Achievements

Steam Trading Cards

Partial Controller Support

Steam Cloud

Let's Play Final Fantasy IV PC #01 - Burning Crusade

Welcome to the premiere episode for the PC version of Let's Play Final Fantasy 4! This LP will also apply to the DS, iOS, and Android versions of the game, but I will denote specific differences, when I get to them.

Final Fantasy IV/Version Differences | Final Fantasy Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

In this episode, we begin our adventure by brutally murdering a village of mages who fortunately aren't produced on an assembly line.

To reiterate, in this LP, I am banning the Slow status during the main storyline, as well as debilitating statuses against bosses, such as paralysis, sleep, or stop. Other debuffs will be used, as long as they don't alter the normal behavior or speed of the boss.[/COLOR]

Let's Play Final Fantasy IV PC #02 - Top Men

In this episode, we go on patrol through the town of Baron, stock up on provisions, hunt some unique monsters, and begin our journey to Mist.

Let's Play Final Fantasy IV PC #03 - Magic Mist: The Gathering

In this episode, we discover the source of the mysterious voice in the cave, and it isn't happy to see us.

Thanks for watching!

Let's Play Final Fantasy IV PC #04 - A Tiny Problem

In this episode, Cecil only finds more problems at Kaipo, so we continue our escape from Baron through the Damcyan Waterway.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom