List of Recommended Homebrew

Cloud

I am new to running homebrew and am looking for a list of recommended homebrew. Searching Google I found this post:

http://forums.dashhacks.com/f120/list-of-recommended-homebrew-t223181/

which has one major flaw

"Last edited by popopola; 05-06-2009 at 06:12 PM."

The thread is very out of date. Most importantly, I am looking for a good shell and any cool features to add to my PSP (Good emulators and the ability to play on my windows 7 system through USB are good starts). What are some of the current must-have homebrew. Please note I am mostly looking for added functionality to my PSP, not games.

About my PSP:

Hardware: PSP-1000
Firmware: 6.60 PRO-B9
Homebrew Apps/Plugins: None Yet
Other: Win 7 Home Premium, USB Cable, Pandora Battery, Sony Battery

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…