MadCatz FPS PSP Peripheral... Pretty Neat..

Cloud

I'm usually not a fan of buying 3rd party peripherals of any sort but this is pretty bad ass..however i think the biggest problem is going to be with the screen size..its too damn small for a tool like this... Also not sure if this would work for standard FPS.. or the silentscope type games where your gun is your sight... meaning you can only see whats directly in front of you...

Check it out Here..

To bad i dont own any FPS's...nore do any FPS games look enticing on the PSP...not to mention they said they idea is practically scrapped.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom