Memory cards - 16gb not enough

Cloud

OK guys,

One more question from noobla (me)

I have upgraded my official firmware from 5.01 to 6.2, then installed the permanent 6.2 PRO B4 CFW

Games are running fine.

However I have only got a 16gb memory stick and most games iso files are about 1gb. That means I can fit around 16 games on my memory stick.

I've got about 300 isos totalling 300gb.

How many games do you guys keep on your PSP memory sticks?

Also I've seen these Micro SD to Memory Stick pro duo convertors that let you put 2 x 16gb Micro SD cards in and have 32gb of effective storage - is that the most I can hope for and do these work ok?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom