Memory stick halfway broken?

Cloud

Hi,

My sister has her psp for a while now and now today when we loaded up some new games the psp does not see them.

So I thought I must format her memory stick.

With that done she can only see 2 games on her psp.

So I thought ok lets put my memory stick into her psp and whola it shows all my games.

So I thought ok lets put her memory sick into my psp and there was the problem I can also just see two games.

She and I am running 5.50 gen-d3 and she has a 4GB and I have an 8GB.

What could have gone wrong.

I know for sure all the games work because they work on my psp..

Please help..

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…