Model 1 pal dreamcast online issues dreamkey 3.0

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hi there guys, i have a problem that i cant explain here is the deal, i have been trying to get my dreamcast o work online, but to do that i need a browser to save my ISP settings into the flash memory now i only have an original Dreamkey 2 that no longer works because it doesnt allow to configure custum ISP's so i needed Dreamkey i have downloaded and burned 2 Dreamkeys 3.0 from 2 diferent scenes and none of then work the problem is, that when in the main menu when i press "Setup/Manual" the screen goes black and the Dreamcast Resets this hapens on both disc.
Someone advised me to use the XDP browser, so again i download and burn it this one doesnt even boot after the "SEGA" screen it just resets the dreamcast, now i dont know what this can be, my dreamcast plays games just fine both originals and backups.

Just a small note i have a Model 1 PAL Dreamcast.

Pleeeeeeeeeeease help :/

I hope you guys can help me.

Thank you in advance

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom