My brother joined DC-Talk!

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hello, everyone! I just wanted to tell you some great news!

My brother has joined the DC-Talk forums! :D I don't know what made him choose to join, but the only thing that matters is that he has joined. He hasn't made any posts yet, but he is here. :)

His username is eatin67, if you want to search for him. Although he likes Sony stuff way more than Sega's, he does have a good time playing some Sega stuff. I remember when me and him played Bonanza Bros. and the Streets of Rage games on the PS3's Ultimate Genesis Collection. He liked playing those games. He also liked playing Crazy Taxi and Chao Adventure on my DC and VMU respectively.

He also used to play Sonic 2 with me. We raced through the stages in 2P VS mode, and as expected, we had a good time! :P

But ever since they got the PS3, things aren't looking good. They won't stop playing the PS3 until they are asked to. If not bothered, they could be on it 24/7! :o

Well, I'm glad that he made the decision to join, and I hope you guys have some fun conversations with him. :)

If you are the type of person that likes online console gaming, all of my bros' have PlayStation Network accounts:

RankinsFTW
rocky4196
K4punk
MisterMiester91 (me, but I don't go on that often, if not at all)

Happy gaming and conversating,
hudsthinking1999

P.S. Do not tell them you are a Sega fanatic. They'd probably hate you for that. :(

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…