Mysterious Dreamcast PC Preview Disc (UPDATE!)

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Alright, so I bought this "Dreamcast Preview Disc" a while back and I'm desperate to find information about it and where it came from. I know this preview disc was originally given out with the Official Dreamcast Magazine Issue #0 in the US and possibly as a pre-order bonus as well but I've never seen one like the one I have. What makes mine different is that it has a second disc and sleeve on the back of it. The second sleeve says "Midway Hits List" on it and contains the Dreamcast Magazine May 2000 Vol. 5 Demo Disc. Now it's possible that this may be the wrong disc for that sleeve but if it is, what is supposed to be in it? I know there is a possibility that the two sleeves were glued together by the previous owner but I don't believe this to be the case. The back of the Midway Hits list sleeve is blank and it seems like an advertisement that should be on the back of a sleeve. I really do believe that these sleeves were meant to be glued together. If you have any information on this please let me know.

DC2520Preview2520Disc-1.jpg

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom