Mysterious Dreamcast PC Preview Disc (UPDATE!)

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Alright, so I bought this "Dreamcast Preview Disc" a while back and I'm desperate to find information about it and where it came from. I know this preview disc was originally given out with the Official Dreamcast Magazine Issue #0 in the US and possibly as a pre-order bonus as well but I've never seen one like the one I have. What makes mine different is that it has a second disc and sleeve on the back of it. The second sleeve says "Midway Hits List" on it and contains the Dreamcast Magazine May 2000 Vol. 5 Demo Disc. Now it's possible that this may be the wrong disc for that sleeve but if it is, what is supposed to be in it? I know there is a possibility that the two sleeves were glued together by the previous owner but I don't believe this to be the case. The back of the Midway Hits list sleeve is blank and it seems like an advertisement that should be on the back of a sleeve. I really do believe that these sleeves were meant to be glued together. If you have any information on this please let me know.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…