Need GBA Emulators

Chat about the Gameboy Advance here

Lawrencereed6

Registered
Hello Everyone. First of all, I want to say that this is my first post in this forum. For the last couple of days, I was looking some GBA emulators. I don't know much about this. Guys, can you help me with this? Any help will be appreciated.

What os will you be using it on? Windows, mac or android? I use mGBA.

mGBA 0.9.1 - mGBA

Remember to respect copyright laws when using emulators and ROMs. It's important to only use ROMs for games that you own or have the legal right to use.

If you encounter any specific issues or have questions about a particular emulator or game, feel free to ask for more help. Enjoy your gaming experience!

Please note that downloading and using game ROMs for games you don't own can be illegal in some regions, so make sure to follow your local copyright laws. It's always best to use emulators for games you legally own.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom