needs to be back up to speed please

Cloud

I've been away from the psp-hacking scene for awhile. When I say awhile lets say over 2 years or closer to getting to 3. I currently have CFW 5.00 M33-4, PSP 2000 (SLIM). I started to do learn how to hack it again because of my girlfriend's nephew who is amazed at this lol. I've noticed that a lot has changed and was hoping to have someone bring me up to speed on what's new with everything. I use to know and was up to date with the hacking scene but it's been awhile. please i dont want someone saying look it up in the forums before i put this thread up. I DID look around but there's just too many new things and I have been gone. I just need a few helpful people who would want to bring another person back to this community instead of useless bashing on people. this is the PSP HELP section in the forums where ppl are legitimately asking for help. so please can someone tell me everything they know on what happened after the CFW 5.00 M33-4???

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom