New member, big Dreamcast fan

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Jamie and I run the blog Dreamcastgaga, a website which looks at the showcasing all the best Dreamcast games and hardware from Japan, as well as keeping up to date with any related modern news and tidbits and offering gamers the chance to pick up the games they read about at reasonable prices from our shop Dreamcastgaga

I am originally from the UK, but games like Shenmue and JSR got me interested in Japan and I moved here originally back in 2002 (check out my Shenmue review). Anyway, I am not just here to promote my site but to chat with other like minded people about a console that just refuses to go away and still offers tons of entertainment some 15 years on. Did I hear someone mention Shenmue III......? :D

Cheers,

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom