Nintendo Glue Used & What Glue Pattern?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hi. I recently bought a Game Boy DMG model for an ok price. It in an ok condition (complete with battery cover), LCD has scratch a bit, all orig, everything's working including earphone jack but it didn't have an LCD cover. I looked for an LCD cover for about 2 weeks, God willing, I found an original one (cause most don't sell it for parts) which was essentially given/freebie after a bit of labor with my usual source. I can now fully revive the DMG with everything intact and original.

I'd like to ask what kind of glue did Nintendo use to glue it and in what pattern (was the glue applied in a zigzag pattern or it was spread evenly- though I fear it might spread over the clear holes of the led and the screen). Photo attached.

Also how can deep scratches be restored on the LCD cover and the LCD itself (if you run the fingernails, it's gonna' snag a bit in the scratch).

Thank you. Have a great upcoming sunday mass/great upcoming weekend.

God bless, Philippians 2:13

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom