Noob help

Cloud

Hey guys, I'm looking to up/down grade my PSP1003 (OFW v3.52). I've read quite a few guides, and looked on many a thread here before posting but I'm still a little confused by it all.

The guide I thought I could make the most of had seperates guides for Downgrading 3.50 and Below, and Firmware: 5.03 and below. Now I'm assuming that since 3.52 is higher than 3.50 that I will have to downgrade via the 5.03 method, is that correct?

The Firmware: 5.03 and below guide doesnt require a 'Pandora' battery as far as I can tell. And I will need to manually upgrade my PSP to 5.03, again is this correct?

This will get me onto CFW 5.50 GEN-D3, which is the correct one for loading games from memory card?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Cheers
Philip

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…