OTG Drive

Cloud

Hi ALL!

I have no idea where else to put this thread so ill give it a shot in this section,

at the moment im looking for some stortage capacity for my PSP and i found out about these OTG Drives... If you search youtube with " Witchain SPS PSP " you find alot of movies of PSPs using USB ISO LOADER 0.8 and witchain SPS.

Well my problem is: I cant seem to find the Witchain SPS (youtube comments refer to ebay but also over there i cant find anything)

so my actual question is: Does anyone of you guys/girls know which OTG Drive is compatible with PSP 1000 and USB ISO LOADER 0.8 that is not really hard to get your hands on? preferrably a youtube movie for example.

Link to witchain SPS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dENm3JevlRY

Thanks in advance!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom