Price Check Thread

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I wasn't sure where to post a question about the value of specific games by the opinion of DC-Talk users, so I figured I'd post a new thread. If there is already one of these and I missed it, please close the thread. I know you can just look at recently completed eBay auctions but they are wildly inaccurate at times from uneducated purchases. I would love to keep this thread active for anyone new or veterans wondering about a specific title and sort of compile a list.

Anyway, my question to you guys;

What is the approximate worth of these 3 games, but also what do you think I could sell them for on eBay?

Skies of Arcadia (CIB)
Record of Lodoss War (CIB)(Like new condition, nearly mint)
EGG: Elemental Gimmick Gear (CIB)

I would estimate about $65-$70 in worth, $35 for Skies, $25 for RoLW, and $10-$15 for EGG. I think if I sold them on eBay I'd try to get around $80-$85 but if that's unreasonable someone let me know.

Opinions welcome!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom