Price Check Thread

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I wasn't sure where to post a question about the value of specific games by the opinion of DC-Talk users, so I figured I'd post a new thread. If there is already one of these and I missed it, please close the thread. I know you can just look at recently completed eBay auctions but they are wildly inaccurate at times from uneducated purchases. I would love to keep this thread active for anyone new or veterans wondering about a specific title and sort of compile a list.

Anyway, my question to you guys;

What is the approximate worth of these 3 games, but also what do you think I could sell them for on eBay?

Skies of Arcadia (CIB)
Record of Lodoss War (CIB)(Like new condition, nearly mint)
EGG: Elemental Gimmick Gear (CIB)

I would estimate about $65-$70 in worth, $35 for Skies, $25 for RoLW, and $10-$15 for EGG. I think if I sold them on eBay I'd try to get around $80-$85 but if that's unreasonable someone let me know.

Opinions welcome!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…