prima official strategy guides for dreamcast

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I'm looking for a complete list of prima guides that came out for the dc. so far I've found nothing. anyone?
if you own em or know for a fact there's a guide of a certain game, please post the names here 1 I'll add em to the main topic. I hope to find em all one day ;)

heres a list of what I found so far:

-carrier
-crazy taxi 2
-dead or alive 2
-gauntlet legends
-half-life (yes this actually exists)
-marvel vs capcom 2
-mortal kombat gold
-phantasy star online
-power stone
-rayman 2
-sega bass fishing
-sega dreamcast collection guide (covers 18 games)
-shenmue
-silent scope
-silver
-sonic adventure
-sonic adventure 2
-star wars episode 1 racer
-star wars demolition

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…