Problems running Hellcat's after firmware problem...

Cloud

Hi,

I'm trying to run Hellcat's after my firmware broke. I can't get anything to run on it - games or apps - due to some file or other being deleted, as a result of a dodgy patching program.

I'm using 5.50 GEN-D3. I've got HRF 1.65. I've extracted the RECOVERY folder to PSP/GAME as per the instructions, and in the root directory I've got 550.PBP and PSP1000_550-GEN-D3.rfp.

I've tried to run the program both from the recovery menu, and straight from the XMB. The XMB just does what all apps do - doesn't get past the PSP logo. From the recovery menu, the screen flickers for a few secs and the PSP turns off. A file en_recovery.txt seems to get created in the root menu, but it doesn't seem to have any errors or anything.

Any ideas? Have I installed Hellcat's incorrectly? Is there some alternate way to run it?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…