Problems with Dreamshell

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I am having difficulties with Dreamshell.

My two problems are:
-not reading SD card
-screen not displaying correctly

I bought an SD card adaptor a year ago and tried it with dreamshell. It did not work so I assumed it was faulty, I then ordered an internal mod set and installed it today, but because I had no CD-R's I tested it with sturmwind. It worked. I tested the external ds card reader and it also worked. My problem is that whatever I do I can not get dreamshell to read an sd card. I have used several different types of sd cards and both types of sd readers. I have tested it with latest versions of dreamshell and the boot loader. Any suggestions?

My second problem is that 1/3 of the screen is missing from the top of the screen. I'm assuming it is a 50/60hz issue.

Any suggestions would be great.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom