Prometheus for 5.00 m33-6

Cloud

I've got the ancient but trustworthy 5.00 m33-6, but have never installed Prometheus on it. To my surprise, I've actually had little luck in my searching to find too much info about using iso tool to install it (it's my impression that this is how you install Prometheus), though. So, here are my questions:

1. Can someone confirm that I do indeed need to use iso tool to install Prometheus?

2. Is v1.971 the most recent version of iso tool? I haven't found a larger version number. Does what version I'm using matter for the installation of Prometheus? The only guide I found about using iso tool to install Prometheus was from only a few months ago, but explicitly talked about using v.1.960-v.1964.

3. Can someone give me step-by-step instructions on installing iso tool and prometheus via iso tool? The one guide I found was a bit unclear. This download of iso tool is the one I'm using and is set up as PSP\GAME\iso_tool already, but at PSP\GAME\iso_tool\DATA\, there's an seplugins folder with a prx. Is this supposed to be there, or should it be moved to the normal seplugins folder? If so, are other things supposed to be moved also? I can't get the readme to display properly.

4. Any general things I should know about Prometheus/iso tool? I'm really pretty clueless for the most part. I understand iso tool is for patching images and that prometheus is supposed to allow unpatched images to be used (I think?), but that's really all. Any general guides on either that anyone could point me to would be much appreciated. I've searched, but came up clean.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

Edit: It's a phat if that matters for some reason.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…