PSP 1000 Part Replacement Problems

Cloud

So yeah, I've had my psp for a long time now and just recently parts started to shit out on me so now I'm trying to replace them, but I don't know what some of the parts are called. Mainly, the metal casing the LCD screen sits on. The clear part that the analog sits on in order to read has, somehow, been torn and now my analog stick reads that I'm pressing down on it at all times. If somebody could please help me as to the name of this part I would greatly appreciate it. If you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, then I'll post a picture later. Also, if I'm on the wrong section to be posting this then my bad.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…