Psp 1001

Cloud

I got a PSP 1001 for my boy. It has firmware3.50 on it. I;ve been reading on the Pandora battery and the Magic Pro Duo memory stick. I know how that all works. My questions are:

1. Do i need to update the firmware(via Sony) before i do anything else?
2. Which software do i run on Pandora (is it the CFW 5.50 GEN)?
3. Does this pandora software stuff need to be on its own memory stick or can i stick it on one that already has games/movies?
4. Will it still sync up with the ps3 after modding with the CFW?
5. Do you use several magic pro duo memory sticks for games cause what i seen is that most games are around 800mb so that will fill up a memory stick fast.

thanks for your help.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom